• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How many is too many?

I actually make it a point NOT to know how many firearms I own. If I knew and my wife asked I'd feel obligated to tell her. Much better for peace and harmony around the homestead to honestly say "I don't know how many guns I have" and quickly change the subject :D

I'm guilty. I just purchased a 4th mossberg (1 O/U and now 3 M500's). It's a sweet little 6 shot M500 pursuader to compliment a set of wood stocks I'm refinishing. How crazy is that. I buy a new $430 shotgun to meet up with an old $50 stock and fore end.
I'm telling myself that it will be my home defense shotgun and so pretty it will be on the wall over the fire place. I'm not sure what to tell the wife!

Wow that was fast. I ordered the M500 on line from Gander Mountain last night at say 10:00 pm and I received an email this morning that it was ready and waiting for me at my local store. Now that's service. Good job GM!
Once I'm done my wood stock and forend project I'll post some pics.
Bottom line is; the number of shotguns you want is 1 less than too many!!!! Need has nothing to do with it.

Back