• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How to find a 590A1 Tactical Tri-Rail (#53693)

Hey all,

I've been scouring my local dealers as well as online stores for a 590A1 Tactical Tri-Rail, but all dealers say they can't get their hands on one and online stores are all sold out.

I'm finding the same is true for the 500 Tactical Tri-Rail (8-shot), which would be my rather distant second choice.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get ahold of one of these (pref. the 590A1 Tactical)? Or am I just going to have to wait it out, keep scouring, and eventually get lucky?

Thanks in advance,
Brad

http://clydearmory.com/mossberg-590a1-t ... 53693.html

At the time of my posting claims to have only 1 left. Slightly higher price than most other places but if you really wanted it badly enough there you go. Good luck with your search.

I swear a few weeks back I looked at one of those at the San Antonio Gander Mtn location. On the website they only show the 5 shot mag tube version instead of the 8 shot though. Not sure if I'm not remembering correctly and it was in fact a 5 shot I eyeballed. Maybe I'll give em a call tomorrow and see.

BTW, welcome to the forum. Please post up in the intro thread area. Thx.

Back