• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Howdy from CT

Welcome!! I'm from just east of the river.....
Nice avatar...you going to Quonset Pt. for the show in a couple weeks? Got vip last couple years, but think I'll be one of the huddled masses this year....otoh, got an invite to a range upstate RI, so might be able to multi task lol

Thanks Ripjack.....hey, looking through the avatars here, I wonder if I saw LTB45 in Glastonbury Sunday morning, with a M1 and AR, amongst other goodies? I was a couple lanes over,my buddy shooting his Ruger 10/22 and I had my MVP and mini 14.
Did you see an AKM (SAR 1) and a 1985 Mossberg pumping out slugs at the Glastonbury (free!) Range? Another CT. gunner. Welcome.

Did you see an AKM (SAR 1) and a 1985 Mossberg pumping out slugs at the Glastonbury (free!) Range? Another CT. gunner. Welcome.
No, didn't see that, but not saying it they weren't there lol....Great range, isn't it. Can't beat the price, a thought that gave me comfort when my sights were SO FAR off at 50 yards the first session I wasn't hitting the target o_O. Got that straightened out at 25, then 50 was going well....now my MVP has a new scope, so, it's back to the drawing board, hoping my boresighter isn't the pos I think it is....

They had a guy there a few years ago with a Barret .50 cal bolt action. They put him on the end point. His first round blew the ammo off his bench and the bench next to him. Everyone jumped all the way down to point 1. Great place. Those DEEP range officers are volunteers. Surprised the range hasn't been closed yet with our panty-toting Governor. You'll see me there. As you know, you don't see many AKs in CT.

Coool. I try for once a month, usually (been twice lol) Sunday morning session. Might have 3 in our lane next outing; got a pretty big group of shooters at my shop. My first year; time to learn a new hobby, and respond to the anti gun folks lack of logic in a way I find appropriate. The RO's are great folks.

Back