• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Howdy!

FULL AUTO

.22LR
Recently traded my old SKS for a new Mossberg! Can't wait to see some fur, (or at least target) fly!

MYGUNS.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your new Mossberg! Have you had a chance to go out and shoot it yet?

Hey FULL AUTO! You found us! Glad you made it! With that collection you have there, be sure to check out the subforums, like "Firearms". We have a lot of not Mossbergs covered there! You were asking about clamps, we have a subforum for CDM Gear on here too with links set up to the site.

Lots of good folks, lots of helpful people, and as time goes by, we're runnin down every part and piece we can get our hands on to make Mossberg Owners the definitive authority online source for all things Mossberg.

We're glad to have you on to be a part of that!

Welcome Sir!

Congrats on the new Mossy. That 92 in your photo put a smile on my face. Bit of a Beretta fan myself.

Enjoy the forum!

Yes, the Beretta is a made in Italy version I purchased new in 1986. It has been a pleasure to own and shoot. I've never given a thought to upgrading this gun, until recently I learned they had a "Vertec" version out for awhile that had a rail on the front. I thought that weapon in a .40 cal would hold some interest in me. The only downside I see to the Vertec, is for some odd reason, they straightened out the grip backstrap like a Colt, and I've always felt the grip on mine the most comfortable out there.

The little Colt Govmt. 380 was purchased around the same time, has been out of production since then and I just learned has skyrocked in value! (I'm scrounging for the original grips, now sporting Packmayr. The Tarus .22 target pistol sees the most action at the local Boy Scout range, and has also killed 50 or so snakes with shotshells.

I think the Mossberg is going to be a trememdous value I'll get a lot of enjoyment, and peace of mind, out of. Obviously, this resource will make it's ownership even more enjoyable!

FULL

Checking with the 15 year old grandson today for the next "Teacher Planning Day" so we can take it to the range and break it in. Picked up 250 rounds of Rio ammo so looking forward to it.
MOSSBURG.jpg

Yeah, I'm on the hunt for an Inox Vertec 92. It's one of the harder to find Beretta models. They straightened out and thinned the frame for all those folks who complained about the "fat" 92 grip. I'm with you though, I've always found the 92 to be quite comfortable my hands. The Vertec models didn't last too long, but I like the idea of the tac rail. If you like the feel of the standard 92 and want a rail you should look into an m9a1. They're not in production anymore, but not all that hard to track down. They were replaced with the new production 92a1 and 96a1 which have a few other modifications to the frame and guts. I'm much more partial to the older models though.

Well, the grandson and I made it to the range today to break in the Mossberg...and for him to try out some pistols he hadn't shot....a good day at a new range for us. The Mossberg was a blast to shoot and performed flawlessly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s1yIuKJ7wQ[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MLMqw7uh34[/youtube]

Back