• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I got a new tattoo.

Sfd714

.270 WIN
Think yall would like this. Let the government try to take this one away.

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358313622805.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358313622805.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 157
Re: I got a new tattoo.

Iv ben wanting to do this for a few years now. And decided no better time than now.

You will have proof of what once was. ;) :D

Seriously, Thats pretty cool. Definitely worth a rep point!!

They misspelled a couple words.....

Just kidding, that looks good man. And its one you can have ten years from now and still be glad you got it.

I like the dedication but we will see if you have to hide it in the near future because its an easy identifyer for someone who is trying to fly under the radar

Thanks guys. The photo wad take a few hours after i got it. It will look better once it heals.

Sfd714,

I like what you did there. Mine is my avatar. It is in white ink on my right forearm. Its not easy to see, but it is there. "If you want peace, prepare for war"

Frank

Awesome!!! :D I have a few ideas for a tattoo but iffy if I want to pull the trigger on it

Frank Castle said:
Sfd714,

I like what you did there. Mine is my avatar. It is in white ink on my right forearm. Its not easy to see, but it is there. "If you want peace, prepare for war"

Frank

Right on!

Itsricmo said:
Awesome!!! :D I have a few ideas for a tattoo but iffy if I want to pull the trigger on it

Just em lol.

Back