• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I guess Tim McGraw has a right to his opinion

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Read the link below if you are interested in his opinion:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life.../tim-mcgraw-faith-hill-gun-control/851435001/

-----------------------
OK, that's fine. I have a right to make sure I don't spend my money on anything he's associated with too.

I suppose he either has enough money, or wishes to retire early because he just did an interview where he didn't think people should have "military weapons".

I have no earthly idea why businesses and entities would go out and make political statements. I understand they have a right to their own opinion, but if he had any sense at all, he wouldn't do like nascar and piss off the bulk of his customer base.

yes, I have noticed all the empty seats in the stands

Empty-NASCAR-Seats.jpg

Or like Target and not know which bathroom to use.

https://cabotwealth.com/daily/dividend-stocks/how-targets-bathroom-policy-killed-tgt-stock/

It’s actually somewhat unusual for a large American company to make such a poor business decision. That’s why I was incredulous at Target’s bathroom policy.

And that’s exactly what’s happened—customer have reacted by boycotting Target.
This wasn’t a tiny boycott. It was national in scope, with 1.4 million people signing a pledge to boycott the stores.
-----------------

Far as I'm concerned, he can add to his extensive resume where he was the opening act for the Dixie Chicks on their upcoming tour of county fairs next year.

Or maybe he can do his next rap single with enema.

Er, sorry. I mean eminem. :thumbsdown:

And yes, I did write to his managers to let them know my opinion too. :)

http://em.co/#contact

Oops. Sorry. Didn't see a similar topic already started in the NSFW forum.

Oh well. Too late now.

Here's another "tim mcGraw sucks thread"

No problem John. He sucks twice as bad now anyway. He does have a right to his opinion but I have a real problem when rich elitists with armed security want to tell me how I can and can't protect me. Screw him. He is now just another on a long list of people and businesses to avoid.

And also very hypocritical I think.

Gracie_McGraw2.jpg

. . . rich elitists with armed security want to tell me how I can and can't protect me. . . .

Yeah that was the aristocracy of the 18th century that we fought so hard to get away from, and yet now it seems we want to become them.

Nowadays you don't need your own country. If you have enough money you buy a piece of America, you put up a castle, & start acting like an aristocrat.

We fought to get away from Europe and the European ways of thinking and government, and basically because every bit of their aristocratic system was based on money and influence (extortion.)

If you had enough money you could do anything including rob the people to support your regime, or better yet, invade other countries and punish or kill everyone there who didn't go along with it. Once you succeeded, the other Aristocrats would all pay omage to you as being one of their finest and most powerful.

When the modern Aristocrats of the Music Industry determined that they could make lots of money off of Tim McGraw, in the process of doing so they made him a multi-millionaire.

Of course there are lots of multi-billionaires (persons or corporations) who could take that right away from him. He knows that, and he knows that he better play by their rules.

The rules of aristocrats:

Kings don't kill other kings (because it's more profitable to ransom, hostage or conspire.)

You believe it your common right as an Aristocrat to extract money from those around you, under your theoretical protection (racket) or feed them to the wolves.

Aristocrats pay regular homage to their fellow Aristocrats (an "echo chamber" which reinforces the image of their right to power.)

Aristocrats may never give up the guise, because only one needs to crumble for the Whole House (of cards upon which this system rests) to Shake (sometimes violently as by the guillotine, or nowadays the AK.)

Turncoats to the system will be routinely denounced and run through the system.

The few who actually violate these rules either diminish, expire, or (when successful) make great history.

You can bet that Tim is no history maker. He's clearly the money maker type.

" . . . “It’s innate in me to be a blue-dog Democrat" . . .

No Tim you weren't born a Democrat.

The habit of eating is innate.

Politics are always learned.

Talent has little to do with brains. Talent is usually innate.

But evidently stupidity can be either, and in this case is probably both.

Well, I'll have to think about it.

But that isn't a good sign that I can't recall of one right off the top of my head.

Only i am capable of handling such power, none for you pee ons ! You may have cake !DKmvWGLUMAApWLH.jpgtim dove hunting in september ?with a semiauto i do believe the horror. If that thing gets away the carnage it might cause.

Not much to "hunting" just standing there shooting little hungry birds in someones corn field. I think it's pretty gay actually. Nothing more than hunting over bait.

photo op reminds me of one I saw a while back. I can't really put my finger on it.

99182dd6d506238bf48eb07d22cbe12e--skeet-shooting-executive-order.jpg

obama-skeet-meme.png

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10508-1359992905-5.gif

Back