• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I need Guy Opinions!

I think you have a broad enough sweep there to make most people happy (you'll never make EVERYONE happy :lol:). But I guess the site isn't for us guys anyway... ;)

Thanks guys! That sample was made before I changed up my logo... The cross hairs are different than my avatar.... My avatar one will be the logo used on my hats.

Ripsnortr... Exactly ;) my only perspective is that girls like to shop for their significant others, so I figured I'd have a guy section on the site! :)

Thanks Dan! The hats I'm waiting on for me is this style (in Olive and Khaki) with my logo. It's the Fidel style which I love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326208794.037186.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326208794.037186.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 162
I like all of the hats except the gray with the orange duck. To me it seams (get it!), the duck figure details/lines get lost in the embroidery. The caps with the turkey, and the quail/pheasant look cool. I predict they will be one of your best sellers. With great looking merchandise, like you have here, a full color catalog would serve you well. I will be one of your first customers. Remember, I buy most everything in bulk, but you know where I'm coming from. (family of 6) ;)

J.L.... You have 4 kids too?! Lol. I have a website that will be launched with all the products and you'll be able to order from the website (or here for MO member specials). I'm still working on it though so its not ready :) I'm glad everyone is liking the products as much as I do!

Yea...the "fidel hats" are all the rage now...Kahki and Black with maybe a subdued logo on the side or back would sell big.

Men would like them with maybe an American Flag on the side or back....

You taking this all down...!? ;)

I've noticed the fidel hats being very popular with traditinal archers. Because of the longer bows the strings tend to hit the bill of a normal cap while drawing back.

That could be another niche market you could target with those style caps.

Thanx girlie! I look forward to seeing the site all set up & runnin!

Back