• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I SOLD my CZ Scorpion EVO S3 with pistol brace

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
Really a great firearm. Supereasy takedown, it was ULTRA reliable, accessories are available everywhere for almost anything you can think of, 30-rd magazines which were inexpensive to buy. The iron sights co-witnessed with my Micro T-1 Aimpoint I had put on it. It had rails to put a light on it way up front. It was a real winner. It was a perfect gun to have between the seats of my patrol car to take into buildings and houses which is exactly where I kept it.

But I don't do that kind of stuff any more, and at 7.7" the barrel really isn't that much longer than normal. I will brag that it shot 147-gr HST ammo just under subsonic, a PLUS.

So it went to a better home.

I'm thinking about permanently welding a silencer onto my barrel and taking off the goofy brace and use a rifle stock.

I've already measured. It will be 27.5" overall with stock folded in its' shortest configuration. Barrel will be over 16".

I also have a 16" barrel for the gun that I bought directly from CZusa. Since the scotus has ruled that since it started off as a pistol, I can convert it back and forth into either a pistol or rifle configuration.

Yep.

AFT can pucker up and kiss my hairy sweaty butt because it will be completely legal.

Right now John I don't trust the DOJ or the BATFE one bit especially after the bump stock thing (I was totally against bump stocks but the BATFE not only prohibited the stocks but they ordered them to be confiscated, turned in or ordered them destroyed) without compensation. Of course you of all people know this already.

The brace thing I think has a 50:50 chance of going the same way.

And the Scorpion EVO S3 without a shoulder thingy is basically worthless.

So SEE YA!!!!!!

(I was totally against bump stocks but the BATFE not only prohibited the stocks but they ordered them to be confiscated, turned in or ordered them destroyed) without compensation.

I made a bump stock for my M1 Garand out of a pizza box. I dare them to try to try to confiscate it.

I can make BS for just about any semi-auto rifle in about 30 to 60 seconds. They can't jail me if I post a video of that, can they?

I don't know if they could jail you, but I'd like to see an informational video. :)

Just don't have any shoestrings being shown in the video.
Seriously.

shoestring-machinegun.jpg

ATF-shoestring-machine-gun-2007.jpg

Well the truth is that you can bump fire an M1 without any extra material if you know what shape to hold your hand. My pizza box was just fashioned as a demo for some sheriff office instructors.

Back