• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I think I'm over reacting...

Good to hear, glad you made it through ok.

I travel quite a bit for work and the wife had a difficult time adjusting at first, especially since our schnauzer will alert if he hears a cricket fart outside. She's a lot more confident now, but still always keeps a firearm within reach while I'm away.

Glad hes back and yall made it through ok! ;)

I've been talkin to Jenny about getting a handgun and she and I can take our CCL together! How romantic! Gun powder and lead! Mmmmmm, love that smell!

The wife and I took our course together. She was really surprised how much fun she had. It was a really cool experience.

That sounds like a great idea. I had her shoot a few shots out on my marlin 22 after I had the scope sighted in, and she loved it. She hit the target bulls eye on her second shot!

I had no worries that my homestead was well protected when I was away on Govt travel duty...

My wife the SGM ( Sargeant Major ) had it covered...

SGTMAJOR.jpg

SHOOTER13 said:
I had no worries that my homestead was well protected when I was away on Govt travel duty...

My wife the SGM ( Sargeant Major ) had it covered...

SGTMAJOR.jpg

Thats an awesome pic! Uhh, what kind of boots are those, theyre sweet!

Oh, GLG2, I like the new avatar too!

Back