• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I used to like Tim Mcgraw....

“Look, I’m a bird hunter — I love to wing-shoot,” McGraw, 50, said. “However, there is some common sense that’s necessary when it comes to gun control. They want to make it about the Second Amendment every time it’s brought up. It’s not about the Second Amendment.”

Yes it is about the Second Amendment, you dumbass!

I was reading on another forum earlier where a member posted that he didn't think people had a need for tactical style weapons while in the same post said he was looking for a tactical rifle.

Gun owners need to correct their rectal cranial inversions, step out of their myopic little bubble an realize that this crap affects everyone If the 2A falls, everything falls, everything. I will say it again, everything!!!! That is the freedom that protects every other freedom, period.

How people cannot see that is mind boggleing to me.

Screw Tim amd Faith and all the rest of the capitulating crowd of so called "country" folks turned wealthy elitist idiots. As for excessive damage due to using "military" equipment thats simply an ignorant statement from an ignorant person. No need to expand on why to an educated audience here.

Ya know bit i will add thank God that a good guy showed up ! He also had a "military" weapon shot psycho at least once i believe and he drove away. Id wager had he grabbed a "hunting" gun say a marlin lever with some 200grn corelockts and hit him once hed have driven nowhere. Just a thought.

AFAIK, The NATO Type AR shoots the smallest bullet ever used by any military anywhere, from the smallest & lightest rifle ever used by military anywhere. (But if you can't hit somebody twice with one you may need some more practice. :rolleyes: )

It's a totally modern weapon but we don't use it because it's the most deadly weapon you can get. In fact it is far from it.

We use this weapon because it's easier on our soldiers, and therefore they do a better job with it.

It's a much easier gun for people of ordinary strength to use. The gun and its ammunition are much easier for them to carry.

Anyhow, for some idiot to claim that semi-automatic rifles are too dangerous for ordinary citizens, the statistics prove just the opposite.

The thing that's dangerous is that we don't have enough security in many places to dissuade Mass murderers from their goal. They are able to just walk right in and shoot up the place because there's no one there to shoot back.

Now this is not the land of the police state where we need armed guards on every door. Like ancient Athens our security is in the willingness of the Common Man to take up arms in defense.

But instead of teaching ordinary citizens to defend themselves we teach them to run and hide, while they wait for their bullet.

As with almost everything anymore, most of what they call country music isn't really country music anymore. It's more like country pop music. Tim McGraw can shove it.

Oops. I just noticed this thread in progress and started another one in the firearm related politics forum.

I'm not going to hijack this one.

I believe he screwed the pooch with his comments.

I did leave a link to his managers contact though in the other topic. Maybe if enough people tell his puppet master that they're not happy, maybe his wallet getting lighter will change his tune.

He sucks at rap anyway. Sucks even worse with country music, but whatever.

Alright you guys. Everything I wanted to write someone else beat me to it. So, ditto, ditto, and ditto.

Back