• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I want it ..I want it bad

Hardek

Copper BB
Just saw online the new patriot revere model. Wow it is beautiful. I have owned 2 patriots so far both wooden stocked but this new rifle looks so much better. I would like to hear from owners. Also where can I get one up here in Canada. I would love one in 7mm08.

Sure looks like the Patriot has done well enough to carry an upgraded model. I hope the free floated barrel has less gap, my guess is yes, but the wood in the picture looks real nice.

I wonder if Mossberg would do a special order for a 7-08 ?

Just saw online the new patriot revere model. Wow it is beautiful. I have owned 2 patriots so far both wooden stocked but this new rifle looks so much better. I would like to hear from owners. Also where can I get one up here in Canada. I would love one in 7mm08.

Rifle magazine has a pretty complete review on the Revere in the latest issue, with some good pictures of the finish and fit. Worth a read if you have any questions.

Back