• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Idaho Gov signs Constitutional Carry

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I just got a Gun Owners of America alert where Idaho’s Governor Brad Little signed a GOA-backed Constitutional Carry Expansion into law.

Springfield, VA — Gun Owners of America (GOA) today congratulated the people of Idaho, after Gov. Brad Little signed legislation expanding Constitutional Carry to Idaho’s 18-20 year old residents, who can now carry without permits in Idaho’s cities.
“We are very pleased to see Idaho expand permitless carry to its 18-20-year old adults, so they can Constitutionally-conceal carry throughout all of Idaho,” GOA Executive Director Erich Pratt said. “This legislation simplifies Idaho’s carry laws and expands freedom to all adults in the Gem State.”
Previously, Idaho’s 18-20 year old adults could Constitutionally-open carry throughout Idaho. However, in order to conceal carry in Idaho’s cities (which compose less than one percent of the state), young adults in Idaho had to get special government permission.
Gun Owners of America mobilized the grassroots in the state in favor of HB 206 — and some of the GOA alerts are viewable here, here and here.
“I also want to thank the tireless efforts of Greg Pruett of the Idaho Second Amendment Alliance for his work supporting this bill,” Pratt continued. “And I appreciate pro-gun Representative Christy Zito for introducing and carrying the bill through the legislature.”
This continues a trend of states eliminating legal barriers to concealed carry. Earlier this year, three states — South Dakota, Oklahoma, and Kentucky — adopted full Constitutional Carry legislation.
Erich Pratt, or another GOA spokesman, is available for interviews. Gun Owners of America is a nonprofit lobbying organization dedicated to protecting the right to keep and bear arms without compromise. GOA represents over 2 million members and activists.

Every post about a state passing Constitutional carry gets a like from me. Way to go Idaho!

Isn't it amazing that death and destruction haven't befallen states that go to Constitutional carry? Sadly I don't see it coming to Pennsylvania any time soon.

Back