• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

If not freedom munitions?

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Prompted by the other thread;
Freedom Munitions has filed chapter 11 and while they say they’re open for business and producing ammo, that stock is drying up it seems and an order may take forever.

Who else is there that produces reman ammo? I really like getting 50 rounds for the price of 20.

I appreciate any help. I’m nearing having to source more. I never run out, I just stop shooting when I get down to what I think of as a “bare minimum”.

Hi!

Rifle, specifically .223 and maybe .300 blackout in the future.

Black Hills

But I would first buy Georgia Arms if i wanted reloaded.

I love their factory reloaded ammo. But I can sometimes get new XM193 cheaper than their 55-gr FMJ reloaded ammo. Their PSP and other bullet offerings are fairly good price wise.

Now .300 BO that is another story! Georgia Arms offers it and it is always good stuff. And it's $24.50 for 50-rounds.

Looking at Black Hills, I cant see a way to order.

Georgia Arms is easier to navigate. Both list the 60 gr VMax I like. And lots of other stuff. This cures the availability issue, thanks again!

Hey B, check out extremereloadinlv.com They are here in Las Vegas and I have had good experiences with their 9mm reloads so their other products should be no different. Lookin at .223 right now they are less expensive than Georgia arms $300 vs $255 but that is due to ammo can vs plastic bag.

Here is the kicker when dealing with extreme reloading... if you go straight to the extremereloadinglv.com the price is $255. But if you go to ammoseek and find extreme reloading (brass & 55 grain on the pull down) and go to extreme reloading website thru ammoseek instead of directly. The same product can be purchased for $245 per thousand. I get 9mm from them for .15 a round with local pickup using the ammoseek linky.

SG ammo currently has new ammo for as low as .28 per round so today it might be better to just get new instead of reloads but at least you have another source for ammo that you may not have known about.

Back