• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

III%ers, Sons of Liberty and what not

Thank you Sir!

The rail is Spike's carbine length BAR. I put the other pic up as a place holder until I could get the one above taken. Guess I'll put it back up though...

It's a copy of a decal from the Modern Musket website. They've got some great stuff and a powerful message...

Modern Musket

I have a patch and a beanie on the way...

Excellent, thanks!!! I have some stuff I wanna post up too in the way of pics, but I'm not quite ready yet. I haven't found just what I want...

The railed forend is a good lookin piece on there, thanks for the info!

Rossingnol, thank you for sharing that. It is very inspirational and again, another well needed reality check. It reminds us all that while we sit here watching the Super Bowl or Big Bang Theory that there are others out there that wish to do us harm. Dark Figured Individuals that want to take away our freedoms for their own personal gain... It should remind us to stand tall and defend what some hold so dear and some don't hold dear enough.

oli700 said:
This might not sit well with some but..

We call these people, sheep. The ones that are not willing to stand up and defend their way of life. The ones that do not actually freely think for themselves. They sit, waiting... hoping that when the times comes and the need arises that those of us, who say we will act, actually do.

I don’t think if you are born here that makes you a true American...

This is worth of Rick's Facebook Status! So true, because so many think that they earned their freedom by being born in the States. Disgusting. We all must earn our freedoms by Working hard, paying our dues, and being ready to defend and preserve them for the future of this country!

I know that none of you know me in person, and only one has met me in person, but I would gladly stand beside many of you and some even in front of you to help preserve this Nation and our Freedoms.

Here Oli, I figured you would appreciate this! Now I can tell them[enemy... whoever they may be] as they're being "lit" up... no pun intended :twisted:

DSC_0274_zps73070c6c.jpg

that is awesome AK !

I have been doing some poking around. Some radical views out there associating with 3%. Interesting....It’s not so over the top round here as some of the stuff I've seen on the internet.....like that Citadel deal in Idaho.....don’t sound like the 3% I know

Back