• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa

Lookin' good AK !!! :D,,,,,,,,again ;)

It's funny, I was going to buy a hogue 12" LOP the same day I saw shotten post the set! I get the best of both worlds now since this is a bantam stock at 12.5" and WOOD! :D

AK, Anytime you include me as a "twin" of yours I am deeply humbled and overwhelmed.

DUDE~~~ A nice looking short LOP wood set on your 590 is absolutely sinister!!!!!!!

And the ElZetta setup???? That gun is frikkin' WICKED. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Lol... I don't think anyone appreciates ElZetta lights as you Nitesite! Or wood stocks for that matter ;)

There is no small light better than an ElZetta,,, but you already "get it". It just took you about $220 to find that out! hahhaahhhaaaa!!!!!!!!

Chris, your fighting shotgun again wears new wooden shoes and it looks SICK!!!

I finally had a day off where I could take my new 12 gauge pump out back and try it out. It's been sitting in the safe since I got it about a week ago.

It had been A LONG TIME since I had shot a 12 gauge. Before today I had probably fired less than 25 shots through one. 99.5% of my firearm experience consists of 9mm, .45acp, .410, .22, and 5.56.

This 590A1 woke me up. It didn't hurt but man, you definitely know you've pulled the trigger. I guess I'm just use to lighter recoiling firearms. I only put 18 shells through it, my brother put 10 through it. No problems, everything worked smooth on it.

I am so glad I got one, and I'm really glad I got this one.

I am going to put GRS and a sling on it and that's it. I haven't decided about about a side saddle yet.

This is what we were shooting.

It sure says "back off" to the potential recipient of the lead.

I've used that Vibra-Tite product many times over the years to keep various fasteners from loosening up on my motorcycles. It is a great alternative to Loc-Tite, as the Vibra-Tite is re-usable, and the parts are easily separated when needed.

It's been a while guys.

Well I have had the Mossberg for a little over a year now.
Got in a few early Christmas gifts so I thought I would share.

ATI stock
7eqapyse.jpg

I used the Hogue for a while. I really liked it. My wrist never really felt natural with it. Went back and forth in my head about getting a pistol grip and finally have in.
Going shooting tomorrow to test it out. So far I'm loving the way it feels. I'm thinking this might be a better choice for for me.

Also got a Red Dot from Mueller
7a3y3yba.jpg

Not sure how this one will hold up. Might be more of a toy than come in useful. Time will tell.

The new set up.
dajajadu.jpg

So with the Red Dot it no longer fits in my scabbard. :(
Anyone have a recommend bag they like?
I might just have to work on the scabbard and make it fit.

My A1 heat shields showed up today!

Actually, they showed up a week after I ordered them, about two weeks ago - my father stole the packages and hid them until Christmas morning, today. :roll:

Y0nDqcQ.jpg

8ZyVIDv.jpg

Looking good guys!

Good lookin' shotty.

Glad to see you back KW.

Hey stranger...good to see you posting again!

What did you do to get the snakeskin look?

KentuckyWindage said:
Hey guys long time no see! Updated pic
jZ5RcqmHHOF8u.jpg

HOLY *#@%balls that's a sexy paintjob KW!

Absolutely stunning...

Thanks guys it's been awhile and I apologize. Been a long road back but Iam here :mrgreen: I used a old laundry bag to create the snake skin look. It works as a great stencil. It's very easy to do.

KW it's a beauty,,,,,,,now tell us how many accessories are your fabrication? ;)

Back