• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Just finished updating mine. I got my S&J +2 extension today and added the Magpul Receiver Sling Mount and Forward Sling Mount.

IMG_00011-1.jpg

mos 001.JPG
mos 002.JPG new 001.JPG new 002.JPG

Mesa tactical 6 shell side saddle
sga w/cheek riser
green brownell follower
moe w/magpul ar15/m16 angled fore grip

working on a sling system still almost there. also to complete this gun i ordered a "inforce weapon mounted light" for the moe. also a rem870supercell recoil pad for the sga remington insert

what else am i missing????

Just finished updating mine. I got my S&J +2 extension today and added the Magpul Receiver Sling Mount and Forward Sling Mount.

IMG_00011-1.jpg
let me know how your sling works with those attachments i have those as well im just waiting on the sling

14" 590A1 w/Choate pistol grip stock. Experimenting with different stocks... haven't shot with it yet but it feels very good ergonomically, with a more comfortable LOP (13.5") compared to the short 12" Hogue LOP and long OEM stock.

MossbergChoate_zps74535b96.png

Last edited:
Nice. Love the speedfeed stock. Got me one just haven't put it on my flex. But then again I did get a standard flex stock for her too, so now I guess I need another mossy to use my speedfeed on. Lol. Love the look and function of the added 4 rounds.;)

Last edited:
image.jpg image.jpg

I just went through the 20ish pages of posts I've missed, holy smokes man there are a lot of great looking 590s!!!

I'm reposting these as they aren't showing up anymore in my early posts to this thread.

Last edited:
Back