• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

cab211ea14b8c9ee83148ba652f48d2f.jpg

It's Christmas Day all over again! I'm getting Magpul furniture in today and will be installing plus my stream light tlr-1. Ordered Magpul AFG2 as well but will have to see if it's comfortable to keep on. Pics to come

It's Christmas Day all over again! I'm getting Magpul furniture in today and will be installing plus my stream light tlr-1. Ordered Magpul AFG2 as well but will have to see if it's comfortable to keep on. Pics to come

Good luck with the AFG2.

They were too short for me and the hand stop banged the ever loving $#!+ outta my index finger every shot. Hurt like hell. Switched to the longer original AFG and that solved the problem...

Good luck with the AFG2.

They were too short for me and the hand stop banged the ever loving $#!+ outta my index finger every shot. Hurt like hell. Switched to the longer original AFG and that solved the problem...
Yeah I'll most likely take it off doesn't really feel comfortable. I'll have to try the AFG1 at some point, see if I even really need one

Good luck with the AFG2.

I tried a knock-off AFG on an AR15 and I really don't see what the appeal is. It might be a bit more ergonomic but it makes the foregrip skinnier and not feel as solid. That's just my view of it though.

I get the sense guns are like potato chips...ya can't have just 1! I'm already thinking of my next purchase
Yep. Only a couple months after getting mine, I'm thinking of a beat up 500 18.5" for a truck/barn gun. They're addictive buggers.

I tried a knock-off AFG on an AR15 and I really don't see what the appeal is. It might be a bit more ergonomic but it makes the foregrip skinnier and not feel as solid. That's just my view of it though.

For me, the grip angle helps with wrist pain from an old break. Keeps me shoot'n longer...

Be careful with handstops on shotguns.

They work well on AR's, but with the recoil on shotguns they will turn your knuckles black and blue. Been there, done that, and it hurt like hell...

I saw this set up on the side on rail as thumb rest with an AFG. Here's a video of both installed.

Knuckle buster?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    627.3 KB · Views: 22
Just consider that whatever you put in front of your hand will be forced backward into your hand/knuckles at a speed relative to that of the muzzle velocity of the round you're shooting...

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Changed up foregrip a little. Wasn't thrilled with AFG1 or 2. Got a smaller rail for the light and added magrips. Thought I'd try this for first round of shells (had to wait until my finger healed). May add one of the AFGs at some point. Sorry for the terrible pics.

Back