• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

IMI/Magnum Research

Yeah, don't let her shoot it without proper form (ie: internet handgun/forehead collisions... :eek:), unless you have the videocam running. ;)

Nitesite was looking for a new carry piece to dazzle his "co-workers"... :D Maybe he can borrow it? :p

My brother had a black DE in .44. Went to the range and were warming up with the Hi-Power then he broke out the DE. Emptied a mag quickly and it was like the pistol range scene out of the movie Robocop! All these old-timers with their .22s and .38s looking around the barriers to see what all the commotion was! :D

Congrats!

I have an old IMI Desert Eagle MK VII that is a handful, even in .357 mag. The grip is sure enough huge and makes controlling the weapon a bit more difficult than most. My wrist is usually sore for a day or two after having it to the range, but it's a lot of fun. I've fired the MK XIX as well and it's something everyone should have a chance to experience at least once. Enjoy it brother...

They have some new styles this year. Some real head turners with factory incorporated muzzle breaks not the pin on style they have been doing. One is stainless with a bottom rail as well as the top rail. I didn't like it at first but the more I see it the more I like it. They are also selling them like black with gold accents. Looks pretty good!

Last edited:
The Man With The Golden Gun. That sure puts the old James Bond villain to shame. Very nice!

I have a company looking at making a display stand out of acrylic that would hold it up through the magazine well. They make one for a 1911 that is really cool looking but wouldn't hold up to the weight of the desert eagle. So in the meantime I started making a stand for it. I imagine rip could have made something much nicer but it was a quick project.

6A7A869C-9E67-42F2-BCFE-AE96DFA32F99_zpsmtgfkxd6.jpg

And with the gun

C3B44554-6A2D-43FB-9DB2-D9771C1240AC_zpssrqxfp2a.jpg

Nice.

If you can find a cheap magazine to burn you can bolt the baseplate to your stand and viola, a perfectly secure vertical stand that locks the pistol into place using the magazine catch/release. I picked up a few factory mags for the MKVII from CDNN a while back for $19.99 each. Looks like they are selling the ProMag 50AE mags for $24.99. Wouldn't be a bad one to burn, considering most of 'em don't work anyway...

Back