• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

jam issue among other issues

buzzbomber

Copper BB
Alright I'm new here but have had my 715t for almost 3yrs. For those 3 years it has never once cycled an entire mag even the factory 10rd. Used every .22lr ammunition known to man, have 3 25rd mags and 2 10rd mags to no prevail. The mags fit sloppy in the well but do still catch. Seems to never want to climb the feed ramp on the first round without pocketknife assistance and then cleaning and reassembly I finally read about the recoil spring so I checked it and it was bent so I got a new one. All hung ho I go out and it fires 3 rounds and I felt good about it and then the same thing. Click.. open bolt and see the ever so often sight of a spent round above a nicely smashed new round that tried to cycle. Any ideas how to fix this issue of the spent round not leaving the firearm? If it would do that I would have a lot less complaints about this firearm. In the meantime I will stick to my 74 and 15-22 but my wife likes this thing and I don't know why

like i said in your other post about this...it will need sent to mossberg...shipping will not be cheap...and mossberg will probably charge an arm and a leg...or find another sucker to buy ot and upgrade your wife to a matching 15-22...she should be much happier with a firearm that actually functions like it is supposed to

Back