• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

JM Pro Front Sight Fiber Size

need to replace the front sight fiber. I can’t pick up the red very well and need a yellow or green. I looked and didn’t see the size anywhere so I could just replace the fiber. Sorry if it’s been posted and I didn’t see it in advance.

I bought
"TRUGLO Replacement Fiber Optic
100"x5.5" Multiple Colors."
Filamnts on Amazon.
.100" diameter is needed on the JM Pro.
The pack comes with 3 red and 2 green fibres x 5.5 " long... more than you'll ever need. Was only $15.81.

Search Amazon for the string in quotes above.
.should come right up.

Search youtube for how to replace them... you have melt the ends with a soldering tip NEAR the ends of the filament.... not touching... go slow... be patient...keep the soldering tip about 1/8"away from the end and it will mushroom the end of the filament after about 3 to 5 minutes...

I bought
"TRUGLO Replacement Fiber Optic
100"x5.5" Multiple Colors."
Filamnts on Amazon.
.100" diameter is needed on the JM Pro.
The pack comes with 3 red and 2 green fibres x 5.5 " long... more than you'll ever need. Was only $15.81.

Search Amazon for the string in quotes above.
.should come right up.

Search youtube for how to replace them... you have melt the ends with a soldering tip NEAR the ends of the filament.... not touching... go slow... be patient...keep the soldering tip about 1/8"away from the end and it will mushroom the end of the filament after about 3 to 5 minutes...

Thanks. Much appreciated Got them ordered.

UPDATE..... the JM Pro TRUGLO fiber size is 0.078. They may have changed these. My JM Pro is showing to be manufactured in the last 3-5 months. Thank you

Just checked mine with caliper.
Mine is .10"
Was manufactured some 2 years ago.
Sorry about that.

John, no worries at all. But I have those TRUGLO fibers in .100” I ordered from amazon. If you want them you can have them. I won’t need them. If you do send me a message and I’ll get your address and send them to you. If John doesn’t want them and anyone else needs .100” fibers to replace their front sight ones let me know. You can have them

Sure thanks.... not sure how to send a private message but here is my address

49 Mayfair Lane
Tonawand, NY 14150

Happy May Day!

Back