• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

JM Pro Upgrade Goodies

NoImpactNoIdea

Supporter
I finally received the last of my mail orders today. I put it all together and thought I would share some photos of the many goodies I ordered for my 22"JM PRO. I haven't taken her to the range since purchasing but plan on it this upcoming weekend. I'm Just going to list the upgrades then show the pics.
Wolff 40" mag. spring
Nordic low-drag follower
Nordic QDA plate
Nordic XL end cap
Nordic Speed Button
Grovtec QDA push button swivel
SkyTac shell stop/bolt release
SkyTac modified & polished lifter
OR3GUN Marine spacer tube(gray)
OR3GUN anodized forearm retainer
VCAS Blue Force Gear Vickers Sling
Viking Tactical Buttstock Adapter from Brownell's
Kick-Eez Slip-on Recoil pad
TRULOCK Choke Tubes

Great compilation!

I'm a little bit envious of the lifter ;-)

You've no problems with the 40" spring in your 22"???
I've cut my Nordic spring down to ~35,5" in my 24" and am not really happy.
If I load 8 to 10 shells (2 3/4) the spring twisted and fold in the tube.
Maybe I proof a Wolf too if I get one in Germany!

I also cut my Nordic spring down to 36" to get my JM to function. The Nordic XL cap adds 3/4" more space in the tube which allowed the 40" Wolff spring to fit and function nicely. The Nordic seems "less" compared side by side with the Wolff.

Nice parts... I love the or3gun mods... Now you have to sand down the forearm/handguard to take full advantage of the retainer. Also open up that loading port. Here's how mine turned out. Waiting for my sky tac lifter
FD1ABBED-DAAD-42F0-B8C7-32E64AFC8280.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
E47E04AE-C3D6-40E3-8DA9-7E56CC7D4FD7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
B38837EE-4259-4EB3-AAFD-5B45B7DE959F.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice parts... I love the or3gun mods... Now you have to sand down the forearm/handguard to take full advantage of the retainer. Also open up that loading port. Here's how mine turned out. Waiting for my sky tac lifter
FD1ABBED-DAAD-42F0-B8C7-32E64AFC8280.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
E47E04AE-C3D6-40E3-8DA9-7E56CC7D4FD7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
B38837EE-4259-4EB3-AAFD-5B45B7DE959F.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Nate, your images did not display correctly. Try again so we can see what you have.
----------------------
Edited:
FFNate displayed his great pix below. Good stuff, sir.

Last edited:
Yeah it's absolutely incredible for quadloads... The crook of my thumb gets the shell past the shell stop. Which in turn saves my thumb and makes it lightening fast/super smooth.

Nate, your images did not display correctly. Try again so we can see what you have.
----------------------
Edited:
FFNate displayed his great pix below. Good stuff, sir.

Thanks scoop... I have a couple little things to hammer out (dropping down to a +7 from +9). Once I feel it's perfect I'll do a right up on it. Almost there

FFNate
Could you post some more detail on your handguard mods?
It looks like it would be easy to sand a hole right through.
Nolmpact - if you sand yours it would be good to see also.

Not at all... There's a lot to shave away. I used the sanding drums on the dremel than smoothed it down with various grit wet/dry sand paper. I also brought it forward some. As far as stippling goes...buy a cheap wood burning gub and Practice with any plastic u can find with various tips/methods.

Thanks. I'm not afraid to grind so it doesn't look too bad. I have found a few videos so I got the cross section of the idea.

Back