• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Just Ordered a Birthday Gift!

Itsricmo

.30-06
Well I just ordered a "Tactical Assault Gear" MOLLE Shot Shell Rack!! (Multicam)
I have been looking for a similar item for quite a while now and this seems like it will really fit the bill for a Shotgun Operator Chest Rig! I feel like the shotgun community gets left behind and often, so we get stuck making due with what we have!

They had 1 left in stock and I jumped on it.. told my Fiance it is her gift to me for my birthday :lol:
Like that worked out??? :D

This is basically what it looks like but I will get pictures up immediately once I have the actual product! I cannot wait!!! It has been out of stock for at least 5 months!!!

opplanet-tag-molle-shotgun-shell-rack-multicam-820870-main_zps920ec8c2.jpg

I'm getting a stiffy just looking at it.

That will be some seriously nice gear.

carbinemike said:
Nice! Is this the big 21?

ABSOLUTELY! I 100% expect to have a drink with each and every one of you Gentlemen at some point :cool: May be years from now.. but none the less!!! :lol: 2 weeks from Friday I will have a new side arm in my possession!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Everyone said:
Schweet!!

Man, that's awesome!

Sweet!

You guys said that right!! I got my confirmation email so hopefully there isn't a repeat of the Black Friday Sales event... :p That would just be my luck!

Back