• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Just Pre-Ordered a 5.11 Tactical Duty Kilt :D

Sn3aKyGuY

.30-06
Tactical Duty Kilt (TDK)
Taking breathability to a whole new level.
http://www.511tactical.com/Tactical-Duty-Kilt.html

Features/Construction:

-Front slant pockets with reinforced edges
-Side cargo pockets positioned at same height as TDU cargo pockets for consistency in training.
-Side cargo pockets hold 2 30 round AR magazines or 3 pistol magazines (1 of each version). -Pockets can be switched from one side to the other.
-6.14-oz polyester/cotton blend with ripstop weave.
-Teflon® treatment for stain and soil resistance.
-Belt loops sized to accommodate up to 1-3/4" Operator belt.
-Front belt loop includes badge holder.
-Double and triple stitched for durability.
-Hidden interior pockets for back up weapon and/or wallet.
-D-rings for attaching sporran.
-Kilt design affords maximum flexibility and breathability, 5.11 Sport Boxer Briefs available separately, but not required.

TDK_1_large.jpg

TDK_2_large.jpg

TDK_3_large.jpg

TDK_4_large.jpg

TDK_5_large.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoX7ZqaNPOQ[/youtube]

That's flippin awesome!

You know we're gonna have to see some pics of you wearin that thing when you get it, right?

...just don't go around doin any cartwheels... :lol:

I'm going to pre-order one as well in Dark Midnight Navy. Ought to really raise the comfort level of my work this summer! Wish this had been available a lot sooner! ;)

Now I have to work on my suntan so my legs won't look too white. :)

nitesite said:

I used to worry about that until I came to the realization that my Irish DNA is like genetic sunblock. Now, I just own it and wear my pasty complexion with pride! :lol:

-Kilt design affords maximum flexibility and breathability, 5.11 Sport Boxer Briefs available separately, but not required.
:lol:

ripjack13 said:
:lol:
I figured someone would pick up on that eventually :p

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
nitesite said:

I used to worry about that until I came to the realization that my Irish DNA is like genetic sunblock. Now, I just own it and wear my pasty complexion with pride! :lol:

Natural sunblock?! Hell I find it to be more of a sun ENHANSER! White, burn, blister, peel, rinse, repeat.

Ripsnortr said:
Natural sunblock?! Hell I find it to be more of a sun ENHANSER! White, burn, blister, peel, rinse, repeat.

Yeah, that's the problem.......no tan allowed. The layer underneath is always the same color as the first one started out... :lol:

Thats sooo awesome! I've been wantin a kilt for a long while now!

No way I'll be able to run and jump like that guy though! I'm so gonna need that kilt though!

I have pasty white legs too.

Your going to have to post some pics when you get it. I'm holding off ordering mine till I see a few reviews as I'll be ordering a Kilt for the up coming wedding but was planing on ordering mine from sportskilts.com. They are custom made and have one similar to the 5.11 but the cost for the custom one is $235 on the plus they do have the color I want and that the Fiance has approved. LOL

check out utilikilts.com. they have them available in ACU.

I'd think a mag pouch instead of the sporran. also, that gives a whole new meaning to "ghille brogues "

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

I got a follow-up email from 5.11 after the initial April Fools Joke that said their joke backfired on them and they wre now feeling compelled to go thru with making and selling them!!!!

nitesite said:
I got a follow-up email from 5.11 after the initial April Fools Joke that said their joke backfired on them and they wre now feeling compelled to go thru with making and selling them!!!!
Ditto, just haven't had time to update this post. I think the fact that they actually got people interested in them when it was merely a joke is funnier than the actual joke. :lol:

:shock: Why would it be a joke? Kilts are awesome and I've long since wanted one!!!

Back