• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Kydex Side Saddle

Hello All,

I just wanted to show you guys what I've been making on my spare time lately. I've been making a side saddle shell holders to fit universally any shotgun really. I'll be making 20 gauge in the future. Basically, these shell holders hold 2 each and they can be taken off and adjusted to any position you like. Additionally, you can add as many as you like or as little as you like. I am not using traditional velcro to hold the side saddle in place.

If you guys need help making them let me know! Pictures below.

Pictures

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, they do look very nice. If you're not using Velcro, how ARE you attaching them?

I agree, they do look very nice. If you're not using Velcro, how ARE you attaching them?

I'm using Scotch Extreme Dual Lock. IMO its better than Velcro just due to how strong they are and it doesn't really attract lint. But, you can definitely use Velcro if you like too. I guess its just preferences.

How about some 20 gauge?

Russell
Dallas, Texas

I'll definitely make some 20 Gauge this weekend! Let me know if you want/need some.

*****UPDATE*****

Made some new Kydex shot cards. I will be presenting them to a reputable shop for sale soon. They will be very affordable compared to other competitors in the market and extremely easy to put on and take off. But these also have a lot of strength. I'll keep you guys posted! If you guys want some, don't be afraid to ask. I can make them in all calibers!

4 Shot Kydex Card

Compared to the Doubles Shot Card

Last edited:
...or we can get you set up directly.

That way you'd have you own place here on the forum to sell the shell holders...

Back