• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ladies and Shotguns

Great vid WM. Can't wait till it warms up,,,,,,,Calverton!!!!!:D

Yup. She should have her pistol license hopefully by the end of this month. She can't wait.

She's doing great!

Your saddle reloads are lookin fluid brother. Nice work, both of you...

Baby steps with her. The majority of her handling with firearms is at home with snap caps. She's been to the range a handful of times last year. But working on form and basic operation keeps her skills up at home.

Can't wait till I can start her on handgun shooting. I have a feeling she is really gonna love shooting the handgun and will be doing more range trips this year because of that.

She's already got her pink ear muffs, pink shooting glasses... now she's talking about getting a camo pink holster for her first handgun.

I dont know if these photos posted and its been a while since I last posted . There might be more coming and a video if I can figure it out. My 3 daughters and I went shooting on fathers day. We brought a Silver Reserve o/u and sxs plus a pump all in 28 gauge wich we love. My youngest shot the shotgun for the first time and did not like it (she is 11)she prefers the Mossberg 22.My middle Daughter (17) hits everything and the 20 year old is better with a rifle, but we all had fun

I dont know if these photos posted and its been a while since I last posted . There might be more coming and a video if I can figure it out. My 3 daughters and I went shooting on fathers day. We brought a Silver Reserve o/u and sxs plus a pump all in 28 gauge wich we love. My youngest shot the shotgun for the first time and did not like it (she is 11)she prefers the Mossberg 22.My middle Daughter (17) hits everything and the 20 year old is better with a rifle, but we all had fun

Have more pictures but the files are too big to upload and I dont know how to reduce them. Also a video if i can figure out how to upload it . Wish me luck.

Shooting 28 in 3 guns, I hope you are reloading!
28 can be pricey.
Sub guages are really where the savings of reloading can be the most.

Several years ago I went to my 28ga, about all I shoot now. Going to start the girl friend on it too. But unless you reload, I do, it can get pretty expensive with a 28ga. If she wants a shotgun I'd think the way to start is with a 20 and target loads. I used to load 20ga for the ex and everything was target loads but I changed the shot size for hunting. Largest shot I ever load is #6 shot, works fine on everything I might hunt. There is nothing a 3/4os 20ga can do that a 3/4oz 28ga can't. If I needed more than 3/4oz shot, I have a 16ga. Actually two of them.

Back