• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Lady Mossberg Owners

There are, we have a few members but not regular posters.

One of my great-grand daughters is a deer and hog hunter, the county she lives in limits hunting those food sources to shot guns only. She hunts with a remington semi-auto, but she hunts. There must be some lady hunters out there. I've met several lady skeet shooters as well. Any lady police officers?

As has been said, there aren't many females that post much on the forum, but there are several female members nonetheless.

As for your great granddaughter, I'm glad that she is being taught to hunt. Regardless of which gun she is using makes no difference to me long as it works for her and gets the job done. While this is a Mossberg owners forum, there are none of us here that turn our nose up because of brand loyalty.

Thank you John, she has asked one of my younger grand-daughters to go with her this fall and she is excited to go - I guess I get to teach a gun safety course again.

By the way, the great granddaughter is 5'5" and 118 pounds. She says she hasn't noticed recoil when she is shooting at wild game.

Adrenaline.

I rarely notice it when I am hunting, but I do notice it if I just rack one off at a pop can.

Back