• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

lee load all 2

Good to see more people getting into reloading!
I have nothing to add about Lee products since I only have 3 MEC loaders.
As for scales that read grains the fastest place to find one would be your local smoke shop.
You know the ones that have the water pipes for "LEGAL" smokable products ;)

Coming from an Aerospace Calibration Lab background, I have a set of weights used to calibrate equipment. The digital scale I bought from a smoke shop is dead on and I think I paid $30 for it.

I only weigh when I change powder brands so it gets little use but it was worth the price.

MikeD said:
Another thing on the loader. I found that the primer collection under the press would jam up occasionally so I drilled a hole through the table I had it mounted to and mounted a screw top peanut butter jar underneath to catch ejected primers.

I did the same thing for my hi volume MEC 12ga loader except, I attached an old pool filter hose to the bottom of the table and ran it into a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket.

LTB45 said:
MikeD said:
Another thing on the loader. I found that the primer collection under the press would jam up occasionally so I drilled a hole through the table I had it mounted to and mounted a screw top peanut butter jar underneath to catch ejected primers.

I did the same thing for my hi volume MEC 12ga loader except, I attached an old pool filter hose to the bottom of the table and ran it into a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket.

Nice. One of my favorite things about the forum is that, I'm always learning new and often better ways of doing something.

I have to say anyone interested in reloading has to give the load all 2 a try sure there are better machines but as far as being user friendly and budget priced are 2 great reasons to buy one!

Back