• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Limbsaver for My 590a1

Hello,

I have a 590a1 that I replaced the butt stock on. I'm using the 500 Thunder Ranch #52133 stock,
which is the perfect lop for me, and don't know which Limbsaver model to get for it.
Has anyone switched to this/or have this stock and know which model pad will fit it?

Thanks

Last edited:
I drew an outline of the end of the Thunder Ranch stock and at it's longest length it comes out to less than the 5 3/16" (by about 1/2" or so) than the pad you listed.
Am I missing something?

Thanks

I did so.
Limbsaver seemed to not have much of a definitive answer.That's why I posted this, to see if someone has already gone through the process.

Thanks

While I cannot speak to which limbsaver works with the stock you mentioned, I can say that with the original stock on my 20" 590 that the Limbsaver is definitely worth the money. Much less felt recoil with all loads I use.

I've not ever purchased one but it seems from posts here, the small is the one that fits OFM. I don't know if the Thunder Ranch is a different stock?

Back