• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Lindsey Graham is onboard with red flag laws?!

FWIW, I emailed Lindsey Graham this morning and voiced my displeasure with his thoughts on skirting due process and reminded him that America has fought other communist red flags for years and would fight this one with as much fervor.

Just sayin'.

realistic-beautiful-ussr-flag-4k_b6rgag6vke_thumbnail-small01.jpg

china-flag-std.jpg

Republicans are going to pass this effing BS but wouldn't even place up for vote in the senate the hearing protection act or the concealed carry reciprocity.

Who needs enemies when we have these scum as friends.

Republicans are going to pass this effing BS but wouldn't even place up for vote in the senate the hearing protection act or the concealed carry reciprocity.

Who needs enemies when we have these scum as friends.
They are not our friends. But I know what you're saying.

Not sure if he's running for a federal office (not talking about senator) but this will ensure that he won't ever get my vote for it.

Way to commit political suicide.

FWIW, I got an automated reply from Lindsey Graham.

Perhaps not surprisingly, it was in my spam box this morning.

-----------------

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I appreciate the opportunity to hear from you.
Due to the large volume of mail I receive, I regret that I am only able to respond personally to inquiries from South Carolinians.
As we continue our work in the 116th Congress, I look forward to supporting our troops in the War on Terror, repairing our economy and creating jobs, strengthening Social Security, lowering the tax burden on American families, and making the federal government more accountable and efficient.
If your correspondence pertains to a scheduling request, please fax your request to (202) 224-3808.
Sincerely,
Lindsey Graham

Lindsey - I'd follow the money with that dick. When it was the 2013 AWB senate hearing he was all over trashing the bill.

Something is really screwy with how they are all jumping on board with the red flag laws. NRA is supporting this measure too both explicitly with Chris Cox's statement and probably on the low low with lobbying.

I have no doubt of that.

The NRA has done more harm than it has good in my opinion. And yet a lot of people can't see through it to realize it. But there are a lot of folks that have called them out on it, especially in the last 2 years.

Has there been some things that the NRA has done that has been good? Yes. Have no question about it.

But one example that I always told my kids growing up, even with as bad as Hitler was, I'm sure he probably did something nice for someone occasionally too. But that doesn't make him a good person because of it.

mic drop

NRA has done much good but has been diluted by the weak-willed and weak-minded.
Kinda like our society in general.

Back