• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Little did they know...

I can't say I'm a big fan of the pigeon shoot but if it's legal, more power to them.

I think the animal rights group intentionally push the limits here to invoke a response that will effectively ahcieve their goal. I don't see it ending well if they continue to escalate.

i would make sure the drone was not able to return. then i would catch them trespassing on the property trying to retrieve it. at that point they have the first illegal activity, and i keep my nose clean.

I smell a rat. I knew I heard something similar earlier this year. The same exact group (SHARK) had a drone shot down while trying to film an alledged shoot in South Carolina last February. Either they faked it or the folks in Hamberg, PA thought what's good for SC is good for us too."

If they want to send up drones next Monday, PA will have 700,000-800,000 sniper rifles in the woods for opening day of deer season.

Edit: http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...erty-mikrokopter-bain-of-privacy-1784034.html

Back