• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Looking for a backpack..............

tcecil88

.30-06
Elite Member
To haul a 16" barreled AR broken down into the upper and lower halves. I would like to either have them strapped down or two separate compartments, with a pouch for a couple PMags. Backpack or sling type bag will be ideal.
Would want it to be as discrete as possible, so no molle. ;-)
I have been looking on eBay with no luck. Thanks for any suggestions.

This Condor "Transporter" rifle case is my EDC pack for my AR pistol...

The Condor Transporter’s discreet design hides your AR-15 Carbine in plain sight. The 164 features a padded interior with a removable divder to seperate the upper and lower receivers with a padded mesh back to maximize airflow. The exterior zipper compartment hold s your magazines, tools, and other accessories. Also, fits AR and AK pistols as well as AK-47 underfolders and other take-down guns.

Specifications

- Discreet take down case designed to fit AR-15 carbine.
- Padded main compartment with removable padded divider to separate upper from lower receiver.
- Four tight down straps to secure weapon in place.
- Large exterior zipper compartment with elastic loops for mag. tool or other accessories.
- Hide away shoulder strap.
- Padded back with mesh reinforcement to maximize airflow. - Also fits AR and AK pistols as well as AK-47 underfolders and various other take-down guns.
Size
26" x 8.5" x 4"

Picked it up locally for $55 and I've seen them on-line for $48.99. It makes a great takedown carry case for a 16" carbine and has plenty of room to accommodate an optic...

The divider separating the two sides is thick and well padded...

Fits my 5.56 pistol perfectly...

The outer pocket has elastic bands for six rifle mags as well as four pistol mags...

It's been with me every day since March of last year and is holding up well...

Problem, it all either screams gun, screams steal me or looks totally out of place packing around ....tennis racket no court , mountaineering backpack no mountain, briefcase no suit, tool bag no dirt under nails.....and so on

You have no choice.....hiney stash:confused:

Oli, it's gonna get real uncomfortable when we get to the scope.
I was looking at the 5.11 M4 PDW/Recce bag. Nice and compact. Not toooo obvious. Enough to pass a cursory glance inside my vehicle. It would more than likely reside in the trunk with the get home bag anyway.

Back