• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Looking for Part Numbers

I am planning on doing the Boyds stock swap on my ATR. It is a synthetic right now so I will need the Action screws as well as the trigger guard. Does anyone have these part numbers? I would just call but being on the other side of the world right now makes it difficult.

Mossberg finally got back with me heres the part numbers and prices for the parts need to do the stock swap.
SKU#17634 TRIGGER GUARD FOR REGULAR 100ATR WOOD STOCK $10.00

SKU#17876 TRIGGER GUARD FOR BANTAM WOOD STOCK $10.00

SKU#17939 TRIGGER GUARD FOR 4X4 WOOD STOCK $10.00

SKU#17653 TRIGGER GUARD SCREW $2.50

SKU#17698 REAR ACTION SCREW $2.50

SKU#17142 FRONT ACTION SCREW $2.50

$6.95 FOR SHIPPING

TOTAL PRICE $24.45

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Nice!

Glad to see you're off to a good start. Have you picked up the stock yet? I've had goo luck with Stocky's...

Stocky's Stocks

I went to Stocky's but when I went to look at Mossberg all they carry are shotgun stocks. Im thinking about just going with a Boyds stock but this project wouldnt be done until October when I get home.

I went with the "Fire & Ice" satin finish on my Remy. I love the red/charcoal laminate and it definitely stands out in the crowd...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I went with the "Fire & Ice" satin finish on my Remy. I love the red/charcoal laminate and it definitely stands out in the crowd...

That looks good. Just not sure if the red would be good for hunting some of these animals in Alaska are skiddish. Im between the forest camo and the pepper.

Attachments

• color-chart.jpg
    color-chart.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 815
Back