• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Looking for Watchdog Stock set...

Shoten

Hatebreed Pit Crew
Sponsor
As it states, I'm looking to find a Watchdog stock set. I can get the stock itself with out a problem, but I can't find the matching forend ANYWHERE!!! I've searched online, and other than buying a whole new gun ( which I don't want the whole gun that way) I can't find just the stock set or forend. Anyone know where to find one? Or have one they are willing to sell?...
Let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike. I would give Mossberg a call. There is a ton of stuff not listed on their web site.

Thanks Mossy, I planned on that for tomorrow. Just figured I'd ask here as well. Rather give the $$ to fellow members first... :)

Shoten said:
Thanks Mossy, I planned on that for tomorrow. Just figured I'd ask here as well. Rather give the $$ to fellow members first... :)

I might be wrong, but I can't remember seeing that set on here.

Yeah I searched and no one has it "listed for sale", but can't hurt to ask.

The Watchdog pattern is a Distributor exclusive gun with a limited run. Mossy doesnt have anything to do with that, my 500 watchdog came with a pistol grip and 2 buttstocks! I was told it was a mistake and very few of them are out there but I got the pistol grip, the standard full lenth buttstock and a youth synthetic stock which I left on it because the 1" shorter stock makes it just right...

I got a butt stock, but still want the matching forend...

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Well, I wish you luck on finding the forend that had an integrated light and laser. TALO Distributors ordered only 700 of these Watchdog versions, item #50412, and the run sold thru in 2008.

Back