• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

M590A1 USSM004××

I love this warpig ... even bought her a pig sticker.
Everything a man could want in a shotgun boys and girls.... still kind of partial to my Remington UMC model 10 sawed off (long ago.... think my great Grand Daddy did it) 12 ga

I've got a Model 10.....but its a long bastard, full choke.....sky buster. Still a good gun but the follower started to stick last time I messed with it

I've had that problem.... used a fine bore brush and ample amounts of light solvent and stroked it for 15min. Then used a bit more and clean swabs ( alot of crud collects in 100+ years) alot of them light oil on last swag rag .... it worked for me!

nice, I sprayed some CLP down the mag tube the other day when I was digging into my old guns for pictures, I'll go back to it and clean it up soon.

I like to use Photobucket for pics. Load them to Photobucket then copy the IMG code and paste it here.

Got my new 590 A1 USSM yesterday. Goes to the range next weekend. It is a beauty. No pic's yet. But 250 rounds to go.

Back