• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Made My Own Shemagh/Scarf

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Hey folks!

I have one already from Condor and I like it, but I wanted another and didnt feel like spending the $11 + on one. Jenny and I were at the fabric/craft store cuz I was lookin for velcro and she wanted fabric to recover a chair cushion. She asked my opinion and I gladly gave it when I saw some cool lookin fabric that looked similar to somethin I wanted! :D Just tacked on an extra yard at about $4.35 per yard!

All I did was cut the square yard off and ran a stitch all the way around about 3" in from the edge to prevent the whole thing from unraveling. It has two good/sealed edges which shouldnt come undone easily. I really dont care if they do.

Jenny has a sewing machine but wasnt very helpful with settin it up. So I called her mom! :D She said come on over and had the machine runnin in a couple minutes and the thing was stitched in another five minutes!!!

Heres what I got, please excuse the blurry pics, I dont know what Allisons problem was...

100_6987Small.jpg

100_6985Small.jpg

100_6970Small.jpg

100_6982Small.jpg

For $5 I got another shemagh thingy!

Brad, that looks outstanding! What a great idea. Cool pix, also Allison's future boyfriends don't stand a chance!!!!!!

Rossignol said:
Heres what I got, please excuse the blurry pics, I dont know what Allisons problem was...

She was getting nervous about her future boyfriend comin over to meet Dad. :p

looks good though. I was thinking I could make one just so I had one. I doubt I would have any use for it around here though. But I like them....

Here's a little helpful tip as well. Then you won't look like you're about to go Jesse James somewhere....
http://willowhavenoutdoor.com/general-s ... a-shemagh/
or
http://www.surplusandadventure.com/shop ... emagh.html

:lol: Allison is already afraid to have anyone over! I still have bullets on the shelf by the door! :D

Thanks fellas, the most use I get out of them is in the winter while hunting, though this past winter was incredibly mild.

RipJack, thanks man! I had seen somethin like that before, I'll try and make it work like that! Otherwise, I'll just go all Jesse James! ;)

Rossignol said:
:lol: Allison is already afraid to have anyone over! I still have bullets on the shelf by the door! :D ;)

Not to mention that you look like you can bend steel rod wif yo' bare handz!!!!!!! :lol:

Ah!!! :lol: My bare handz or my bear handz!!! :D

Dont tell her I cant do that anymore! ;)

Ha! Both....your bare bear hands! Lol

Back