• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Magpul MOE Foregrip

Just threw a new foregrip on my 590. Thought I would share. Shoots like a dream and looks as good as a shotgun can... at leas IMO. [emoji6]

b0af0086438edd71059b372b2730733c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Great looking Mossberg, I may have to invest in FDE furniture for one of mine just 'cause it looks so cool.

I really really like that setup. Almost makes me regret getting the SGA setup. However, having to re-adjust your hand for the safety and slide release kill my desire to have this setup. If the Magpul SGA didn't exist, I'd probably have your setup.

I'd highly recommend picking up a Limbsaver 10025 for that stock, you'll be shooting 3" mag slugs all day without feeling it.

I really really like that setup. Almost makes me regret getting the SGA setup. However, having to re-adjust your hand for the safety and slide release kill my desire to have this setup. If the Magpul SGA didn't exist, I'd probably have your setup.

I'd highly recommend picking up a Limbsaver 10025 for that stock, you'll be shooting 3" mag slugs all day without feeling it.
I've already got the limbsaver on it. Just put one on my AR10 too. Night and friggin day with that thing.

They make extended slide releases so you can reach it without adjusting your grip. I need to pick one up asap.

As far as the safety goes, the best safety any manufacturer has ever made was made by the good Lord above. It's called a pointer finger and firearm awareness. Haha!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Glad you found the Limbsaver already, they are awesome. Got one on my AR15 too, it just makes shouldering up comfortable.

I had no idea there were extended slide releases, I'll have to check those out.

which stock adapter is that?

Back