• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

March Charity Of Choice: CCDL!!!

If we've hit $125 in a couple of days, then $500 should be a piece of cake to raise by the end of March...

So does everyone think I should up the goal for this month?

I think we can, but the present goal should be met first before proceeding just a thought?

Who else is willing to chip in $1...$5 whatever your willing to part with it's a worthy cause!

I chipped in 5 bucks.

A little showing of solidarity with my 'merican cousins!!

Hell, I'll throw another $20 at this cause come next pay check... I say raise it up! $500 might be a big goal, but who knows! @DHonovich I'm really enjoying the new donation feature... what a great and simple way for us to give back!

I just threw in. I HATE PayPal with a deep passion and wish there was another payment service offered that is either neutral or gun-friendly instead of PayPal, and I have never before sent any of my money thru them because I swore I never would.

But this time is different, since they aren't collecting any fee that they may profit from.

Anyway, off my soapbox.

Gotta end on positive note.... looks like we're now just $15 away from our (present) goal of $250. I know it will go higher, and it's such a worthwhile organization who will receive it.

I just recently donated to a family that had a puppy with parvo very nasty stuff they used gofundme seemed tonbe easier but the current way works well too

Ok guys...we hit the target. It's a great cause and I have no doubt they will put the money to good use.

We're 60% of the way there with only $200 to go to hit our goal for a GREAT cause. The CCDL is taking the fight to those who seek to redefine our rights as they see fit. Make no mistake, the battle lines have been drawn. Any victory for the CCDL and organizations like them is a victory for all of us and will help keep the injustice they are fighting from spreading to other states.

In support of their efforts, I will match new donations from our members dollar for dollar until we reach our $500 goal...

-L.E.S.

Back