• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

March Charity Of Choice: CCDL!!!

I would like to thank ALL the members that donated this month to CCDL!
Your generous donations go directly to the litigation fund.
By the time we get our suit to SCOTUS we may have a bill of over 1 million dollars!
Thank you to Dan and all the rest of the members for truly understanding that the fight in Connecticut is ground zero for the rest of the country.

The disease that the political gun grabbers in CT have, can and will spread very easily over state lines.
We need to stop it here!

Again from my heart I say thank you to all of my friends here!

Carry On!
Lenny Benedetto
Vice President
Connecticut Citizens
Defense League, Inc.

Glad we could help Sir.

We wish you and the CCDL all the best with the litigation. We're glad to have folks like you and the others in the CCDL leadership on the front lines. Keep up the good fight...

Ditto...CT should pay your legal bills after the SCOTUS finds in your favor...

Thanks to CCDL for taking this on in the name of every gun owner in every State. The battle may have started in Connecticut and New York, but these battles will be fought in nearly every State in the Union before it is over. Here in Oregon, we have our own batch of anti gun zealots attacking the 2nd Amendment and firearms ownership, backed by Bloomberg dollars, Washington State has its share of grief as well as California.

I, for one, will be contributing again next month.....

I'm very glad we could help Lenny and thanks go to you the CCDL members who are fighting on the front lines in this battle.

Back