• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Marco Rubio? What a disappointment.

Ronald Reagan? Or were you asking for people currently in office?

You do realize Reagan is one of the reasons the gun laws in CA are so bad? He started that ball rolling with the Mulford Act which was signed while he was governor of CA.

He was not what many seem to think he was.

But yes I was referring to current day.

Donald Trump hasn't disappointed me. Take care. Tom Worthington

I liked Trump but he was not without disappointment. His ego is why R's lost the Senate...and a lot of why he lost his second term.....there I said it!

Did he not also ban bump stocks?

No. While his ego was his achilles heel, fraud is why he lost and the r's lost the senate.

Fraud is not the only reason he lost.

He was also overconfident and didn't run nearly the campaign he ran in 2016. He got too sidetracked fighting people on Twitter over irrelevant stuff rather than focusing on Biden and the prize. He oft has the inability to tune out criticism and focus on the task at hand. The media and the Dems know it and that why they keep hammering him with BS.

In GA he kept insisting he would still be in office on the 20th, that the fraudulent election would be overturned, which kept some from the polls and tied the hand of the candidates who should have been running on a stop Biden platform. Conservatives did not turn out in the numbers they did in Nov and that made a difference. The whole "I'm not going to vote because the system is too corrupt" cost them and the country. There is always some level of corruption, but throwing away your vote in an election this important was a bad decision.

Despite whatever corruption went on I still think he could have won had he kept his head in the game. I find it interesting that for all his talk they never presented any real evidence when they went to court. The court claims were much different than what he was saying in public. I'm still waiting to see hard evidence and think he legal team screwed him over for some reason.

Covid also opened the door to legalize the fraud in many states, the R's really dropped the ball in letting that happen. They really need to try and correct that in the next 2 to 4 years.

I think Trump was trying to campaign? He criss-crossed a lot of states. Especially comparing to Biden that couldn't even draw a large enough crowd to fill an elementary school classroom.

Biden wasn't even trying. Wasn't even actively campaigning.

As for election reform, yeah, the democrats have that all under control.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1

I think Trump was trying to campaign? He criss-crossed a lot of states. Especially comparing to Biden that couldn't even draw a large enough crowd to fill an elementary school classroom.

Biden wasn't even trying. Wasn't even actively campaigning.

I agree but I just don't feel he was as focussed or as on point as he was in 2016.

Biden ran on Covid fear, woke values, and Trump hate. The media did all his campaining for him all he had to do was hide in his basement.

I agree that Trumpy could have had a better strategy for "not losing" and the campaign was ill-prepared for the MASSIVE levels of fraud that occurred. It is just TOO coincidental that so many "irregularities" occurred in so many key races. With the help of the slimedia, any incredulence was pushed under the rug as "conspiracy theory". ANY election from here on in MUST have EVERY vote CONFIRMED, especially contested races. Unfortunately, the "fix" is in and involved bodies need to drop to unfix it or we will lose this republic... :(

PS: here a clip of the HR1 summary...

hr1summary.JPG

Back