• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Maybe just Democrats shouldn't be allowed to have firearms?!

Re: Maybe just Democrats shouldn't be allowed to have firear

:lol: you will never see this on nbc or any of the lib media. :lol:

I need to point that out that aside from the similarity of being democrats they also have mental illness in common...coincidence?

Nice find Tom396!

I try not to take sides with either political party, because quite honestly, they both piss me off. I do think that mental illness has a huge role to play in this.

I try not to take sides with either political party, because quite honestly, they both piss me off.

Me too but I generally find the democrats to be the more annoying of the two...neither side knows how to drive the bus.

Where I live the vast majority of elected officials are Democrats......but they aren't modern Democrats. These aren't the "Super-intellectual, bring on the progress, I'm smarter than everyone" Democrats that dominate the party today. These guys would be considered Republicans in most states.....The biggest push for Concealed Carry here in Illinios has actually came from Downstate Democrats and without the Democratic Good ol boys from around here Illinois would be looking at a gun ban right now that makes NY's look like an open armory.

So as easy as it is at times to generalize, not every Dem is worthy of scorn, just most of em.....lol

Tim4k5 said:
Where I live the vast majority of elected officials are Democrats......but they aren't modern Democrats. These aren't the "Super-intellectual, bring on the progress, I'm smarter than everyone" Democrats that dominate the party today. These guys would be considered Republicans in most states.....The biggest push for Concealed Carry here in Illinios has actually came from Downstate Democrats and without the Democratic Good ol boys from around here Illinois would be looking at a gun ban right now that makes NY's look like an open armory.

So as easy as it is at times to generalize, not every Dem is worthy of scorn, just most of em.....lol

Tim, I'm in the same boat as you, but my end has a bigger hole, Maryland has had only Two republican governors in my lifetime and I'm talking fifty years. And one was Nixon's VP, not many Democrats in Maryland will vote against any gun ban, Maryland's current governor ruined Baltimore and he is doing the same to the state and has his eyes on the White House, God please help us. We are about to receive the death penalty if it passes, I will not be allowed to even take my semi-autos outside, can't pass them down to my kids, if I take one outside the state for any training or three gun match, my guns are not allowed to return into the state. :evil:

Back