• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MC2c Iron Sights Upgrade to Fiber Optic or Tritium

Mossy Man

.22LR
I have been wanting to upgrade the front sight on my MC2c to a fiber optic but I am having difficulty finding one with the same height as the factory sight. The OEM factory front sight blade measures 0.160 ht. x 0.140 w. Hi Viz offers one #SLGW08 with the correct Sig #8 dovetail cut, but it is only 0.157" ht. x 0.140" w. I am wondering if that is close enough height dimension as to not mess up my sight alignment. I can group very well with the factory sights, and I only wanted to upgrade the front sight to yellow fiber optic, for quicker sight acquisition in bright sunlight. I really don't need the tritium sights front and rear as I already have a Crimson Trace green laser mounted on the picatinny access'y rail for low light conditions. Can anyone tell me of any other brand that has a front sight in either fiber optic or tritium that is a suitable replacement for the original factory sight on the MC2c pistol? I would also consider a complete front and rear replacement set of tritium sights at a reasonable $ price.

Back