• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Meet__________fill in blank_________

My new Boxer!! 6 weeks old and he was previously named Buster but we might want to change it. Maybe something gun related. My hubby likes "Ammo", and I like it but it doesn't "fit" him. I liked Trigger a little bit. Any ideas?? I'm open to any suggestions, gun related or not.

Attachments

• rsz_imag0127.jpg
    rsz_imag0127.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 503
  • rsz_imag0163.jpg
    rsz_imag0163.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 503
  • rsz_1imag0193.jpg
    rsz_1imag0193.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 503
i like buckshot...

also for thought...

shooter
ruger
colt
trigger
bullet
barret
mauser
savage
marlin
mosin
hoppes
deuce
gunner
magnum
carbine
ryder (red ryder bb gun)
tracer
ricochet
target
caliber

and the all to obvious ...
mossberg.

ripjack13 said:
i like buckshot...

also for thought...

shooter
ruger
colt
trigger
bullet
barret
mauser
savage
marlin
mosin
hoppes
deuce
gunner
magnum
carbine
ryder (red ryder bb gun)
tracer
ricochet
target
caliber

and the all to obvious ...
mossberg.

SHOOTER !? ...I like it !! :cool:

( Also like Oli's idea...with a twist...shotzie / shotty )

Even Mossy...

i figured you would.....that's why it was on top. ;)

mauser ....i like it...

you are pronouncing it ..mow-zer...right?

ripjack13 said:
mauser ....i like it...

you are pronouncing it ..mow-zer...right?

Yes, that's what I like about the name, the way it sounds.. :) but at least you had the balls to ask...cause had I not known, I would have looked like an idiot. Lmao. Thanks for watching out for me ;) I love my MO brothers! :mrgreen:

ah yes..it would have funny if you said it like ...mouse-er
:lol:

Oh my gosh, you guys are killing me! You all really hate Mauser!?!? , I've been calling him Mauser all day, now what the hell am I gonna do? I'm going to be even more indecisive now! Help!

I still like Buckshot, when he poops in the house call him BUCKSHOT, when he does something nice call him Bucky or even Shotty. The point is you can always deviate a little depending on your mood or his actions. I know this because my family has been doing this for over 30 years, but then they call me BS alot. :oops: :lol: :D

Back