• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mesa Tactical LEO sight picture problem

optimusprime

Copper BB
Hey all. I just got my LEO stock adapter today. It's great but I have one problem. It rides higher than a normal stock and thus my sight picture with my bead sight is kinda skewed. Instead of viewing the bead right on top of the comb, I now see the comb, some of the barrel and the bead. I'm not really sure what to do with this set up now. The reason I got it was so that both my wife and I could use the same gun with different length adjustments. Has anyone run into this before? I had a knoxx stock and it was cheap and terribly designed. Would ghost sights line up correctly with this? Any idea what I could do to remedy this situation?

Would ghost sights line up correctly with this? Any idea what I could do to remedy this situation?

No. Using Ghost Sights with the 'tall' collapsible stocks will result in a nasty bruise to the cheek.

I'm a big fan of standard stocks although they are not the fashion these days. I think someone (ATI?) makes a drop-downish M4 stock that may work for you.

Not sure how far down you need to drop, but the ATI Talon stock does come with a drop down spacer. Not sure if ATI's other stocks do or not.

Back