• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Middle Tennessee

Very nice!

I know where Centerville is. I'm a TX native that followed a paycheck to TN. Been here for about seven years. What kind of shooting/hunting are you into? I don't hunt, but I've killed thousands of paper targets at the local TWRA range.

I' m a KS transplant followed my wife here,she is a cruise consultant. I dont kill anymore,just paper,golfballs'bowlingballs and pins I shoot .22s mostly,I love shooting clays but never seem to find the time

I swing the clubs a little bit too, but I have to say I'm a much better shot with a .45 ....... and less dangerous too.

Good to have a neighbor on the site.

I dont golf,big waste of time in my opinion, i like to tee up the golf balls around the
yard and shoot them with a .22 rifle or pistol,which ever one is handiest at the time
great fun

I live in Knoxville and work in Louisville. I grew up in Knoxville and since then I have lived in Georgia, Kentucky, Alabama, Oklahoma and Iraq but now I'm back in Knoxville. From the looks of things, my next year long residence will be Afghanistan, but for the time being Knoxville is where the hat hangs.

Howdy neighbor,

I've spent a lot of time in Knoxville, mostly crammed into those tiny seats in Neyland Stadium. Great town from what I've seen. Didn't know how leavin Dallas for Nashville would turn out, but it's been a great place to live, especially when Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis, Louiville, Atlanta, and many more are only a few short hours away. Coming from the DFW area, the next major city was always a full day's drive away.

insaneranger said:
tnxdshooter said:
insaneranger said:
I live in Scott County (Oneida). I'm about about 1 1/2 hours from Knoxville.

I got some relatives up in scott county.

Good to hear! Ther's not a lot here, but it's beautiful country. Give me a shout if you're ever in the area. :D

Cool, your right there isnt alot there.

insaneranger said:
Yeah...we have the Walmart & the Big South Fork and that's bout it. :lol:

My cousin who lives in Lafollette now (We do not associate with him as he has turned into a meth head and meth maker yet has a college degree from Tennessee Tech University) played football for the Scott County Highlanders for a year or so. Made all state honors as a halfback and nose tackle. Graduated from Tennessee Tech University in Cookeville with a degree in Business Management. Fell in with the wrong crowd and is now addicted to meth and makes meth. Refuses help and the stupid judge just keeps letting him go wont put him into rehab. It breaks my heart because we were always so close.

tnxdshooter said:
insaneranger said:
Yeah...we have the Walmart & the Big South Fork and that's bout it. :lol:

My cousin who lives in Lafollette now (We do not associate with him as he has turned into a meth head and meth maker yet has a college degree from Tennessee Tech University) played football for the Scott County Highlanders for a year or so. Made all state honors as a halfback and nose tackle. Graduated from Tennessee Tech University in Cookeville with a degree in Business Management. Fell in with the wrong crowd and is now addicted to meth and makes meth. Refuses help and the stupid judge just keeps letting him go wont put him into rehab. It breaks my heart because we were always so close.

I've seen too much of that going on around here, but I guess it's everywhere. Judges are too leanient here too. They've picked up the same guy her in the county three times in the past six months for cooking meth! That's rediculous! I've got two young sons and don't need it near me or my family. I graduated from Oneida High School & my wife from Scott High and she has some friends and family we don't associate with for some of the same reasons. It's a shame.

Back