• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Model 810b need a stock

ajshep

Copper BB
I have a model 810b years ago I broke the stock shortly after I lost my right to bear arms. The rifle was put in storage and the stock I believe got thrown out. I been on the straight and narrow for about 8 years now and petitioned the courts to get the firearms prohibition on me lifted. Now that I'm legal agin to have guns would like to put the gun back together however I can't find a stock anywhere. My question is would the models 810, 810a, 810ah, 810b, 810bh,and 810bsmh be basically the same gun and use the same stock which might help me find one or anyone know where I can find one. Any help or info would be greatly apreciated

Grats on your restored status. I'm not so familiar with Mossberg rifles BUT there are some great folks on the forum who will know more than me. In the mean time a call to Mossberg may help BUT they are as busy as anyone in the gun biz right now. A good (GREAT) go to is Havlin - they are a wealth of information and deal in a lot of vintage Mossberg parts!

http://www.havlinsales.com/

Welcome!

Thanks for the congrats and the link I see they got the stocks listed with a note beside it that there not always in stock. I'll have to get ahold of them on Friday, hopefully stocks aren't selling like ammo

"...hopefully stocks aren't selling like ammo..." Good find. No stocks are farther down the list but ammo, mags and reloading supplies are off the frigging charts now!! Arg!

Back