• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Modern Musket

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"

ModernMusket.com

Our Philosophy

So-called “assault weapons” bans pose the greatest threat to Second Amendment freedoms. These bans place prohibitions on many common, semi-automatic firearms solely because of their appearance and their ergonomic and cosmetic features. Modern Musket opposes these unnecessary and unconstitutional bans and advocates for Second Amendment rights; particularly the right to keep and bear modern rifles such as the AR-15 and others.

The Second Amendment was written to protect the right of individuals to keep and bear modern firearms for defensive purposes. This includes the defense of your life from a criminal to the defense of your liberty from tyranny. When the Constitution was ratified these firearms were primarily muskets; today they are modern rifles like the increasingly popular AR-15. Modern Musket's primary focus is to preserve the right of law abiding Americans to possess these modern rifles for sporting and defensive purposes. Additionally, part of our goal is to eliminate misconstrued attitudes and negative perceptions of these types of firearms through education. It must be understood that they are not "assault weapons," they are simply modern muskets, and the ability to keep and bear rifles like these is essential to liberty.

Thank you for visiting and we appreciate your support and interest in preserving the right to keep and bear modern muskets. -MM

A co-worker of mine directed me to this site last week. Within minutes, I had ordered a watch cap and a patch...

The cap is much higher quality than I expected. It's very thick and insulated with Thinsulate Platinum, so it keeps my head nice and toasty. The hook velcro backed PVC patch is great quality as well and is a great addition to the collection. My order shipped with a free Modern Musket decal as well. Best part is...

Modern Musket donates 5% of the revenue generated through the sale of our products to organizations that fight for Second Amendment rights.

- and -

ALL of our products are proudly MADE IN THE U.S.A.

Take a look around their site, there's plenty more cool stuff like hats, apparel, AR-15 dust covers, more patches, and decals. Wore my cap out this afternoon and was stopped twice by like minded, free thinking citizens asking where they could get one. Just wanted to share the site with all of you here as well...

Thank for letting us know about this. I just ordered a challenge coin and some patches. I love challenge coins personally.

Yes Sir, they've got some sweet gear.

Got a package from this week with some more goodies... :D

Back