1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Modern Musket

Discussion in 'Product Review' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Feb 9, 2013.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

[​IMG]

ModernMusket.com

A co-worker of mine directed me to this site last week. Within minutes, I had ordered a watch cap and a patch...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The cap is much higher quality than I expected. It's very thick and insulated with Thinsulate Platinum, so it keeps my head nice and toasty. The hook velcro backed PVC patch is great quality as well and is a great addition to the collection. My order shipped with a free Modern Musket decal as well. Best part is...

- and -

Take a look around their site, there's plenty more cool stuff like hats, apparel, AR-15 dust covers, more patches, and decals. Wore my cap out this afternoon and was stopped twice by like minded, free thinking citizens asking where they could get one. Just wanted to share the site with all of you here as well...
  2. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Dang dude, that's awesome!
  3. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Yes Sir!

Great message and great products. Had to pass it along...
  4. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

Thanks for sharing...those are awesome!
  5. LAZY EYED SNIPER

My pleasure Sir...
  6. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Just added a little something to my 5.56 pistol...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Oh sweet!!! I gotta check em out...
  8. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Yeah check 'em out rip, they've got some cool stuff.

Ordered a t-shirt from them too...
  9. Stag1

Stag1 .270 WIN

Thank for letting us know about this. I just ordered a challenge coin and some patches. I love challenge coins personally.
  10. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Yes Sir, they've got some sweet gear.

Got a package from this week with some more goodies... :D