• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 1000 (S&W 1000) auto 12ga synthetic stocks?

Slickrock

Copper BB
Hello All,

I have a heavily used Smith & Wesson 1,000 which is the same gun as a Mossberg 1,000 auto 12ga. I need to replace all the wood on the gun and thought I'd go synthetic. The problem is, this gun doesn't have a huge production run as more common guns so there is limited aftermarket options and I'm having trouble finding anything in the way of synthetic options.

Is there a more popular Mossberg that would have compatible aftermarket parts (another gun's stalk and fore-grip would work with my gun)?

Or

Can someone provide a link to a site offering synthetic parts?

Thanks,

Dan

Re: Mossberg 1000 (S&W 1000) auto 12ga synthetic stalks?

Slickrock said:
Hello All,

I have a heavily used Smith & Wesson 1,000 which is the same gun as a Mossberg 1,000 auto 12ga. I need to replace all the wood on the gun and thought I'd go synthetic. The problem is, this gun doesn't have a huge production run as more common guns so there is limited aftermarket options and I'm having trouble finding anything in the way of synthetic options.

Is there a more popular Mossberg that would have compatible aftermarket parts (another gun's stalk and fore-grip would work with my gun)?

Or

Can someone provide a link to a site offering synthetic parts?

Thanks,

Dan

hi Dan. your best bet is contact Havlin
Havlin (636) 937-6401

Back