• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 100ATR in .270 aftermarket barrel

mtromb88

Copper BB
Hello all,
This is my first post so forgive me if I'm posting something already asked. I just bought my first bolt action rifle and am looking to upgrade it in certain ways and am curious what a good aftermarket barrel. I'd like to start doing some long distance competition shooting. I know its not the best of the best rifle but I would like to make the best of what I have. Thanks in advance

I would look at Columbia River arms. They have prefits. Second good luck getting the barrel and action apart. It took a 12 ton press and action wrench with 3ft cheater bar. I’m in the process in converting a mvp 224 valkyrie to 6.8 spc. I got everything a part with help from a friend from work. I’m still waiting on the barrel. Their lead times are 8-12 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice. If anything I would take it to a gunsmith for the work. I would like to make the most out of my rifle.

Back