• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 464 Sight Modification

Tooter

Copper BB
Just got a Mossberg 464 as an early Father's Day present! Seems like a great gun. I won't have a chance to shoot it until Friday. Seems like it is going to be a great weapon. The only thing I'm thinking about modifying is the sights. I'm not going to mount a scope. Does anybody have a suggestion for aftermarket iron sights? Thanks in advance!

Howdy Tooter.

I moved your thread into the 464 sub-forum for better visibility by other 464 owners. I'd love to help out, but I don't own one of these yet. I'm sure one of our members will be along soon with a suggestion or two...

I'm pretty late chiming in, but there are several choices in aftermarket front & rear sights on the 464. I installed a Marbles Bullseye rear & KNS hooded crosshair front. Several members have mentioned installing Skinner rear peep sights....which I'm thinking about trying in place of my Bullseye....

Jeff

Back