• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 barrel 32 inch

Bridgebuilder

Copper BB
I have a mossberg 500 32 inch full choke barrel, does anyone know around what year they were made. I don't see very many of them.

There are a multitude of sites on line you can search using your serial number to date the year of manufacture.

This site also has a thread you can search.

Regards

Welcome. You can look right here in our serial number data base.
What are the first four of your serial number?

I would give Havlin Sales a call.(636) 937-6401. They are the pros when it comes to older Mossberg stuff.

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you got the member acceptance email a while ago.

I don't know what year that mossberg sold those, but being that 26 and 28" barrels are much more common, I would guess it's been a long time since that barrel was made.

I would think probably older than that.

Mossberg started making 3-1/2" chambers for the Federal cartridge shells that were introduced in '88. So, the 3" would've been well before that.

I have a Remington 870 magnum that the company told me was made in Dec. 1989 that has a 3" chamber too, although I'm aware that's not what you were asking about, but I thought I'd throw that out there for reference.

edit to add this link. It's an old link. https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Mossberg's+operation+in+Mexico+and+Texas.-a07396559

Back